Latest Albums :
Home » » Christian Poems Set - 1

Christian Poems Set - 1

{[['']]}
Christian Poem : Jesus Christ is with me

Jesus, when I need you most,
You are always there
From coast to coast
Or from everywhere.

Even though I am a sinner,
You never judge me,
You still love me,
And You make me feel like a winner.

Sometimes, I wonder why
Your Words I couldn’t apply,
You have given me everything,
Your love, kindness and understanding.

Undoubtedly,
You’re the Greatest King of all,
You’ve saved the world from downfall,
And You’ve loved Your children endlessly.

So many times You stand before me,
You have fought for me,
You have touched my soul,
And You have made me whole.

Come and save my sinful spirit,
I need to restore the beauty on it,
And I need You every single day,
For without You, I won’t last a day.

Help me, Oh Lord God,
Give me hope and courage,
Make me out of the rage,
And give me power to fight against all odds.

Remember me, Oh Lord
Remember me as Your child
Who needs extra care when I go wild,
Remember me, Oh Lord.

I’m not worthy to receive You
I have sinned against my brothers and sisters,
I hurt the feelings of others,
But all these, I pray to You.

Save all the people,
For they exult Your name in Your temple.
Save all the souls,
For they don’t know yet, their true goals.

Thank You, Oh Lord God,
For what You have done,
Thank You, Oh Lord God,
For making all people as one.

Inspite of everything,
You have understood my feelings,
You have given me all these things,
That I am now enjoying.

Someday, somewhere
We would be together
I will thank You
For all I have received from You.

When the world turns against me,
I would call upon Your name,
I would never be put into shame,
And I would claim the victory!

I will not fear,
For I’ll always adhere
To Your Words of Wisdom.
And Yes! I’m proud for what I become.

Thank You, Oh God,
You make my mind open and broad,
Thank You, Oh Lord,
I now follow Your every word.

Morning will come and the sun will shine,
Evening will go dark,
But Your love is most divine,
That’s why it will always spark.

Every night I pray,
That Your Will be done
To make all nations as one.

- – - written by Alon Calinao Dy




 Thank You Lord Jesus

Thank You Lord Jesus,
For having You in my life,
For watching my dearest wife,
And for taking care of us.

Thank You for all the blessings,
For every food on the table,
For making my job stable,
And for all the things.

And even though sometimes,
I have committed crimes,
Thank You for your patience,
Understanding and guidance.

O Lord, I come to You,
Because You never give up on me,
You have loved me,
Despite everything I have done to You.

Thank You Lord Jesus…

- – - written by Alon Calinao Dy



Faith in God


I was four years old
When I didn’t believe in God.
I thought God was not true,
But He helped me when I felt blue.

In my dream, I saw the Lord Jesus Christ.
He told me He died for us
For the forgiveness of our sins
And for the fulfillment of the New Testament.

When I woke up that night,
I cried so hard.
Now I truly understand
And I won’t let Jesus out of my sight.

I know there are things that are hard
For someone like me to comprehend,
Yet I never lose my hope and faith
Because God is my food of strength.

Today I promise myself to be good
And spread the words of our Lord God
Even in my own little ways
I’ll serve him all my remaining days.

- – - written by Alon Calinao Dy



My Mother's Love

My mother stands by me
When I’m in distress.
My father is a hero who guards me
Like a fortress.

My mother’s love shines so bright,
She never lets me out of her sight,
Her laughter fills all empty rooms,
And her love always blossoms.

My mother always smiles,
No matter what the challenges,
She still carries that true beauty,
A natural gift from God Almighty.

I see my mother’s love,
Deep within her soul,
Love keeps her above,
That touches my very core.


- – - written by Alon Calinao Dy. This poem is dedicated to all mothers in the world.




Look Around Yoy

Look around you, what do you see?
The mass murders in Syria,
The nuclear threats in North Korea,
Do you think the world will live in peace?

Look around you, what do you see?
The disastrous typhoons in Manila,
The huge earthquakes in China,
Do you think the world will be able to survive?

Look around you, what do you see?
The bombings in Boston Marathon,
After the horrifying events of 9/11,
Do you think it’s the last explosion?

Look around you, what do you see?
Do you see your brother as an enemy?
Why can’t you bow your head,
And together we pray?

Look around you and look very clear,
Can you justify killing innocent children?
When will these terrorist attacks end?
The world needs now clean and fresh air.

Look around you, what do you see?
The world needs a guiding light in the dark,
To better be able to fight every evil mark,
In chaos, the world needs to be free.

In tragic times,
Forget about all the differences,
The world needs peace and love for everyone,
And these needs need to be done.

- – - written by Alon Calinao Dy. This poem is dedicated for all people who want to have peace and love in the world.






She is My Mother

She is a woman
Who feeds, cuddles, and loves me.
The one who gave birth to me.
I’m her greatest fan.

She is my mother
Who loves my father,
Does anything for her children
And takes care of her grandchildren.

She is my best friend too,
Comforts me when I feel blue.
She is my best mother,
I couldn’t replace her with another.

She is a sweet and loving parent
Who cooks my favorite foods,
Does household chores
And looks after my grandparents.

She does multi tasks
And gives me anything I ask
Because for her,
I’m her wealth and power.

When I was a child,
She taught me how to fear God.
Sometimes, I found it awkward
But she would understand.

When I married my fiancee
She told me,
“Love your wife as your mother.”
Her advice I’d treasure forever.

Every now and then,
She would send an email.
She would always tell,
“I love you and I miss you son.”

She is my mother,
A wonderful mother
To her sons and daughter.
I am very proud of her.

- – - written by Alon Calinao Dy






What is Life???


Life is like a mysterious time in a clock,
No turning back.

Life is like a rough road,
Too many crossroads.

Life is like a series of books,
Full of different stories.

Life is like a soap and a bowl of water,
Wash the dirt and clean the germs.

Life is like a cup of coffee,
Sweet, bitter, and sour taste.

Life is like a music,
Feel the pitch, rhythm and dynamics.

Life is like a boat,
Sails against the tide.

Life is like a canvas board,
Paint it with vibrant colours.

Life is like a gift,
Cherish it or loathe it.

Life is like a constant visit,
Needs a daily reflection.

Life is like a tunnel, full of darkness
Yet reaching toward the light.

Life is like an empty bowl,
Fill it with hard work.

Life is like a death of Jesus,
For the forgiveness of sins.

Life is like a…

- – - written by Alon Calinao Dy



Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Christian Songs and Stuff - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger